The LGBT Bar’s Corporate Counsel Division consists of LGBT and Ally in-house attorneys on an international scale.
Benefits for Division members include:
Out & Proud Corporate Counsel Award Receptions:
The LGBT Bar also holds Out & Proud Corporate Counsel Award Receptions throughout the U.S. and in London honoring in-house attorneys and their allies who take a lead in living openly and proudly. All corporate counsel are welcome at these receptions and provided complimentary tickets.
Corporate Counsel Division Advisory Committee:
- Wesley Bizzell, Assistant General Counsel and Director of Political Law & Ethics Programs, Altria Client Services, LLC
- Romulo “Romy” Diaz, Jr., Vice President & General Counsel, PECO Energy
- Jason Gibson, Associate General Counsel Regency Centers
- Malik Lewis, Senior Compensation Counsel, Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Lauren Mutti, Vice President – Employment Counsel, Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits
- Michelle Peak, Director & Senior Attorney, American Airlines
- Mark “Rick” Richardson, Vice President and Associate General Counsel, Dispute Resolution and Prevention, GlaxoSmithKline
- Jim Rogers, Chief Legal Officer, Cars.com
- William Tran, Vice President, Business and Legal Affairs, Production Risk Team Viacom
- Travis Torrence, Vice President – Legal, Jiffy Lube International
- Michelle Waites, Senior Patent Counsel, Xerox Corporation
- Joseph White, Vice President & Associate General Counsel, Office Depot
Interested in joining the Corporate Counsel Division? Contact the LGBT Bar’s Director of External Affairs, Paul Thaler, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.