All qualified persons are encouraged to apply for positions posted. The selection of the most qualified applicant for the position sis expected. From the time of the applicants’ initial application, the university’s nondiscrimination policy is clearly stated and adherence is required.
Answer left blank
NC State Health Plan Coverage for employees
The University offers all students health coverage, the same offered at all campuses within the UNC System. Law Students may receive treatment from the University Healthcare Center. Also the LGBTQ+ Wellness Center is available and offers specific discussions and seminars.
The LGBTQ+ Wellness Center’s language and flyers.
Sexual Identity and the Law
Funding same as other student groups. Panel discussions about LGBTQ+ Issues; parade permits for Pride Parade; rainbow cords for graduation
Yes, optional for all students
1) EverFi online modules (same-sex, sexual harassment, diversity; mandatory for NCCU student-responsible faculty/staff)
2) SafeZone Training—LGBTA Center (LGBTQ+, same-sex; elective for faculty/staff/students)
3) Title IX & Sexual Misconduct Policy (technically mandatory for faculty/staff)
4) Kognito online modules (sexual harassment/consent, diversity, LGBTQ+; marketed and designed for students electively and available to faculty/staff)
5) Preventing Sexual Harassment—Title IX Office (elective for faculty/staff)
6) NCCU HR employment orientation (sexual harassment, diversity; mandatory for full-time employees)
7) HR mass-memos (diversity, sexual harassment; students/faculty/staff)
8) Outlaw Alliance (law school-specific student LGBTQ+ group, though not training per se)
9) Counseling/psychotherapy (can be focused on LGBTQ+, harassment, diversity issues as indicated; elective for law students)
The Law School’s commitment to diversity is reflected throughout its student population, faculty and administrators. Harassment and intimidation are prohibited and the enforcement of the rules regarding the same is mandatory