The 2017 Lavender Law® Conference & Career Fair was held August 2-4, 2017 at The Hyatt Regency San Francisco Hotel. To view the full sponsorship prospectus, click here. A list of sponsorship levels and benefits for 2017 are also listed below:
Please email email@example.com for registration questions or D’Arcy Kemnitz at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need additional information. Please note: The below is a list of 2017 benefits. 2018 benefits are not yet available.
|Title Sponsor of Lunch *|
|Exhibitors Table Near Registration Desk for the Duration of Conference|
|Title Sponsor of Welcome Reception|
**Government/Non-Profit Organization Recruiters – $500. This fee includes 1 full conference pass and recruiting opportunity at the career fair.
- “Full Passes” include passes to all conference activities, including evening events.
- No paper materials.
- Program Ad can be upgraded to next size for $2,500.00.
- Held throughout the year in various cities throughout the nation. Amount of tickets per year.
- Please provide logo disk
* Limited first sponsor to pledge
- Title Sponsor of Bar Location at Receptions w/ Signature Drink
- Title Sponsor of Welcome Banner
- Title Sponsor of “See You Next Year” Banner
- Title Sponsor of Wifi
- Title Sponsor of Mobile App
- Title Sponsor of Hotel Room Key
- Title Sponsor of Charging Station
- $5,000 each
- Title Sponsor Coffee Breaks
- $5,000 each
- Logo Listing on Lunch Menu (1 of 2 SOLD)
- Logo Listing at Career Fair Lunch
- Title Sponsor of Breakout Room
- Title Sponsor of Airport Transportation
As a sponsor of the 2017 Lavender Law® Conference & Career Fair, organizations must agree not to host any event which may compete with the events scheduled by the National LGBT Bar Association. This includes, but is not limited to, evening receptions, lunch seminars, or other functions targeted at LGBT law students and/or legal professionals.
*The LGBT Bar is a registered nonprofit and as a result works diligently to keep administrative and overhead expenses as low as possible. Accordingly, The Bar asks that your firm, corporation, or organization remits their sponsorship or donation via paper check. If you must use a credit card, please consider making an additional donation of 4% of your remittance to cover processing fees. Thank you.