The LGBT Bar’s Corporate Counsel Division
Raising the Bar on Connections that Boost Your Bottom Line
For more than a quarter-century, The LGBT Bar has been the place for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and allied legal professionals to network, connect and building lasting relationships. No other organization, anywhere in the world, provides the unique experiences that a Corporate Counsel membership with The Bar offers.
Each year, some of the profession’s most profitable matches are made through Bar events, programs and experiences. From connecting the country’s leading corporations with the best outside counsel to recognizing the best and brightest professionals in the corporate counsel arena, our program is designed to specifically provide members with V.I.P. benefits that help cultivate business, grow careers and make your Bar membership the most profitable investment you make all year.
For every practice area, a seat at The Bar.
As the largest organization of LGBT and allied legal professionals in the world, The Bar is uniquely positioned to bring together the most diverse line-up of practitioners from every sector of the law. Our corporate counsel division includes members from banking, technology, entertainment, energy, retail, insurance and nearly every other field.
The Bar’s corporate counsel program includes members from leading Fortune 500 companies, including Google, Office Depot, Coca-Cola, American Airlines, Allstate, Shell Oil, MassMutual, Prudential and more. With more than 350 members from nearly every industry, ours is the most extensive, most diverse and most accomplished corporate counsel program anywhere.
Networking That’s All-V.I.P., All the Time
The Bar is proud to offer more corporate counsel-focused networking opportunities and events than in any other practice area. With your company’s membership in our We Mean Business Program, you can access an annual line-up of receptions, events and awards ceremonies around the country, in addition to corporate counsel-only events at our annual conference and career fair, where more than 1600 legal professionals gather every year to converse, connect and talk business.
Your Corporate Counsel Membership with The Bar includes:
- Invitations to our Corporate Counsel Awards Ceremonies, held around the country all year long. The Out & Proud Corporate Counsel Awards recognize outstanding lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and straight ally corporate counsel for their efforts to expand LGBT diversity within the legal profession. For a list of recent awardees, click here.
- Corporate Counsel Programming at Lavender Law, our annual conference. Corporate Counsel members receive access to an expanded line-up of educational and networking events created exclusively for you, including speed interviewing programs and informational interviews, and dine-around events catered specifically to you.
- The Lavender Law Corporate Counsel reception, the members-only, invitation-only event that is the hottest annual ticket at our biggest event of the year. You’ll share the room with some of the leading practitioners of business, finance and other areas of the law. More lasting business relationships begin at this exclusive event than at any other gathering, anywhere. And the only way in is with your Bar Corporate Counsel membership card.
- Access to a line-up of cutting-edge research on corporate counsel matters, including publications, research projects and information on best practices for nearly every aspect of your work.
- Access to our Firm & Partner Directory, the most complete, most sought-after listing of LGBT attorneys, legal professionals and firms. It is the fastest way to find, and connect with, LGBT and allied professionals across the country, and around the world. Compiled by The Bar and made available only to Bar members, our directory is an irreplaceable resource you’ll use again and again.
- The Bar’s Corporate Counsel toolkit, with information and resources to make your company or firm more welcoming to more people, while making your work more attractive to more clients from every walk of life. Written and compiled by the experts at The Bar, our toolkit is the go-to source for information on diversity and inclusion.
Reserve Your Seat at The Bar today.
To become a member of our Corporate Counsel Division or join the We Mean Business Program, email Kelly Simon. Then, use our LinkedIn account to connect instantly with other in-house attorneys and LGBT Bar members.
Get ready to raise the bar on your career, your connections and within the community. No other professional organization can offer the return on investment we can.
Get started. Reserve your seat at The Bar today.